Monday, August 01, 2005

I Love You 60

We always go back and forth with Maddie when we say "I Love You" to tease her that we love her more than she loves us. Some of her cute responses over the last year have been...
I Love You to the moon and back(Not an original b/c we have a book that says that one)
I Love You to Six Flags (I don't feel that loved when she says that one =) )
I Love You to San Antonio (Her trip to Seaworld this year left quite an impression)
I Love You to Zero (Hmm...I'm not sure what she means by that one, I won't ask)
I Love You to the deps (yes, she leaves out the th) of the ocean

Her latest when I tell her I love her is "Mommy, I Love You more than that".

But today she told her Grammy, "I Love You 60, which is as high as I can count!".

How adorable is she?!!! I swear I'm going to squeeze her to death.