Monday, August 13, 2007

Molly Bunny

Hey everyone, its been awhile since we had a chance to blog. (have you noticed we always start our updates with that) Its been a busy, crazy summer but a fun one. Maddie has been in swimming lessons and is getting very good. She can do the Freestyle(crawl) and Backstroke. She is also continuing with Gymnastics and Cheerleading. She will be 6 in only two weeks and will be entering the first grade on her birthday. Oh yah, we have also been getting some extra reading tutoring this Summer from her awesome Kindergarten Teacher Mrs. Munson. She wasn't behind, we just wanted her to be ahead of the game.
Noelle is 2 1/2 years old now, and has integrated perfectly. She is smart, sweet, and a little fiesty- but she's 2 so she's entitled! She is speaking a lot better now and we feel she has caught up to her age group (after having heard Chinese for the first 9 months of her life) and has potential to even be ahead in her speaking soon. We've had a lot of fun with her, she is just amazing!

The kids get along great and their friendship is just the delight of our hearts. We will strive to foster that throughout their lives.

Last week at my work was "take your kids to work day", Network General is a very good company to work for and this is not an uncommon type of activity for them. I brought both kids, by myself....long pause for applause... and yes it was tiring but oh my gosh it was sweet and fun. I'll put some pics on this blog entry so you can see it.




Maddie got her ears pierced this summer and she loves it, she got some cute pink flower earrings from Claire's.

Molly is the name Maddie gave to our little brown bunny in the backyard. In Texas everyone's yard has some bunnies. I included a pic of her. I can't figure out why my watermelon and pumpkins won't grow in my yard. Hmmm, I guess its a mystery.

No comments: