Friday, November 04, 2005

One Set of Footprints


A couple of posts ago Jamie told you how we met a couple on the Nanfeng Orphanage Group on Yahoo Groups. The couple recently adopted from China a little girl from the same orphanage Noelle lives in-Nanfeng SWI. A couple of weeks ago Stephen and his wife sent some pictures of Noelle and yesterday we received the video. This is such a miracle- its just amazing. What a unique and unusual blessing to be able to get video of our daughter before we go to China! We feel so thankful to the Lord for this. What a kind Father in heaven we have that He would go out of his way to arrange something like this for us! The video shows Noelle being held by a caretaker at first, then it shows her looking around curiously, yawning, and then it shows her being rolled around in her walker and smiling about it. How amazing- thank you Lord, clearly this is a time when we will look back and see one set of footprints in the sand...

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

That is so awesome!! Our God is an awesome God. It's so powerful and humbling to see Him at work in our lives.

Anonymous said...

Finally checked out your blog site. Very nice! Hope you enjoy your trip, feel free to email me with any questions about Nanchang. And by the way... you're very welcome for the video. I was very happy that I could provide that memory/history for your family.

Stephen

Anonymous said...

I have to tell ya'll...I have been totally "smitten" since I laid eyes on Noelle...she is the most exotic, gorgeous creature I have ever seen...you can't imagine how thrilled I am to BE her PreSchool teacher...it is so fun to watch her learn new things every day! Thank you for sharing her with me every day...
xo
Ms Jan